Today, I am Introducing our new program, DesignYou High Performance (DYHP), which defies common expectations. Contrary to advocating longer hours, I aim to guide you in discovering joy in your life and work. I have learned that joy is a choice, a mindset shaping how you perceive your schedule. It involves unlearning habits and granting permission to explore sources of joy while transforming unpleasant tasks. Today, I challenge the notion that creativity should only be valued in success. Let’s find joy in the process of creativity. In this session, I will discuss the drawbacks of adhering strictly to your To-Do list. Join me in this exploration of sparking creativity and finding joy.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [0:31] I revel how I am focusing on more joy in life this year and reflects on how she got sidetracked last year by leaning on old habits and beliefs
- [2:17] I explain what a Human Design Reading is, how I have journeyed through the three phases, and how I want to teach listeners deconditioning, deconstructing and becoming a more authentic version of themselves
- [8:08] I introduce a new program called DesignYou High Performance (DYHP), emphasizing joy in your workday and how we should be looking at success
- [12:28] How deadlines affect my joy and what I do to make my day joyful amid work
- [14:40] I challenge listeners to make changes in life that create joy
Prepare to elevate your social media presence and supercharge your interior design business with our dynamic live 3-part training: ‘Show Up on Social Media Like a Pro!’ Join us as we guide you through the strategies and tactics to shine on social media platforms. Say goodbye to uncertainty and hello to confidence as you learn to engage, inspire, and connect with your audience like never before. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to level up your social media game and take your design business to the next level. Secure your spot now and get ready to make a lasting impact in the digital world!