It’s Thanksgiving next week – the official kick-off to our holiday season! So it’s time to start thinking about how you plan to decorate your house for friends, family, and festivities. And I have some fabulous suggestions for you!
Whether you’re trimming the tree, lighting a menorah, or celebrating in your own way, there are gorgeous ornaments and details that will make your home shine a little brighter this holiday season! I’m ready to add these to my own lists today – happy shopping!
- Faux-Fur White Mink Christmas Tree Skirt– Add a touch of luxe glamour to your decor this holiday season with a fabulous faux-fur tree skirt!
- Large Black-Stripe Ball Christmas Ornaments, Set of 3– Black-and white-striped ornaments allow you to combine classic design elements with new, non-traditional style on your Christmas tree!
- Hanukkah Napkins, Set of 6– While setting your Hanukkah table, don’t forget to add these beautiful blue cotton napkins with metallic printed wheat stalks and dreidel.
- Pendleton 5th Avenue Plaid Throw– Cozy up under a stylish red, blue, and green plaid throw with some hot chocolate while you open up your holiday presents this year.
- Mongolian Faux Fur Pillow Cover- Ivory– Toss in a few chic Mongolian faux fur pillows to elevate your decor!
- Citrine & 24K Gold Ornament– Natural stones are trending this year, so why not add a few opulent citrine and gold ornaments to bring this look into your holiday style?
- French Macaron Christmas Ornaments, 6-Piece Set– I love French macarons! And these bright and colorful treats add an elegant and fun element to your Christmas ornament collection.
- Engraved Menorah– This simple, and beautiful Menorah features an engraved relief pattern that is sure to make an elegant statement for your Hanukkah celebration!
- Nutcracker Decoration– This red lacquer nutcracker is simple, sophisticated, and ready to add to your home! Nutcrackers are an age-old tradition, but this updated version makes a chic statement.
- Snowflake Stocking Holder– Hang your stockings on the mantle with care and a few of these snowflake stocking holders! Mix these silver elements into your decor to take advantage of the metallic trend.
- Nest ‘Holiday’ Classic Candle– A simple white and gold candle in a lovely scent combining pomegranate, mandarin, cinnamon, and a little vanilla and amber will make your home smell like the holidays and look gorgeous while doing it!
- Set of 2 Embroidered Holiday Guest Towels– A pair of red embroidered guest towels reading “merry” and “joy” will bring holiday style for your Christmas party!
- ‘New Molten’ Seder Plate– This gorgeous stainless steel (and dishwasher safe!) Seder plate offers a textured trim surrounding the oval plate that will elevate the table setting for your Hanukkah festivities!
- Velvet Christmas Stocking– Velvet is a traditional holiday fabric, updated with fun, non-traditional colors and a monogram!