Design Bloggers Conference Highlights

Posted by

In case you haven’t heard, Design Bloggers Conference 2012 was a blast!

Now that I’ve had a few days to let all the awesomeness sink in, I wanted to share a few highlights with you! I had such an amazing time catching up with old friends and making new ones along the way!

Brooke (my VP of Sales) and me with my dear friend Ronda Carman of All the Best blog. Yes, we all got the memo on wearing stripes…ha!

First, the keynote speakers were amazing! Bunny Williams and Martyn Lawrence Bullard were both OUTSTANDING! Brooke, was lucky enough to snap this cute pic of she and Bunny.

There were also some pretty amazing parties, including the Traditional Home and Kravet party to celebrate the 10 New TRAD designers.

This was the place to be — look at all these fabulous folks we got to catch up with at the party!

Me with Jamie Rummerfield and Ron Woodson of Woodson and Rummerfield.

So fun to see past and present New TRAD Design winners and, of course, the brilliant Ann Maine!

And I always LOVE the opportunity to catch up with anyone that’s been to Design Camp or is currently participating in Mastermind! How fabulous are these ladies?!?

Finally, (drum roll, please!), I have to mention once again what a HUGE, HUGE HONOR it is to be named “Best Overall Design Blog.” I was shocked and humbled and overcome with emotion to receive this award. I want to say a big, heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you. It certainly wouldn’t have been possible without you all! I appreciate all of your support!

xoxo

-Tobi

14 Responses to Design Bloggers Conference Highlights

1. Annette says:

nice overview looks like you all had a wonderful time, congrats on your award.

2. Franki Parde says:

EVERYONE looks SO happy! Nice! franki

3. You look fabulous! Glad you had a good time.

4. paige says:

Way to go Girl! Love the all star cast in pix. Brooke & Bunny ~ adorable!

5. pam says:

tobi, congrats on the award! well deserved! pam

6. You look even more stunning than when we met a few years ago. Congratulations on the award. Ciao.

7. designchic says:

Congratulations on the well deserved award…love your blog!!

8. Congrats on your win Tobi!! I was at the DBC in 2011, but was unable to attend this years conference because of my work schedule. I was so bummed because it looked like such a good time. Hopefully I will be able to go next year :)

xo
    Kristy

9. tobi, congrats!! but so well deserved, we can see how hard you work and how you share with us all
    huge hugs!
    debra

10. Jay Reardon says:

Congratulations Tobi. It is great to see your contributions recognized .

11. Congratulations Tobi on the fantastic and so well-deserved award!!

12. diane says:

Sorry I missed the conference this year but you are looking fabulous girlfriend!

13. Tobi: It was delightful and inspiring to meet you. You must be the most organized woman on the planet for all the many things you do well. Please post a “How-To-Do-Many-Things-At-Once.” I thought you would enjoy my post on Hutton and Ruth Wilkinson’s Casa Contessa. Come say hello, your digital John Hancock would be a feather in my cap.
    Best,
    Liz

14. Tippy Hung says:

Wish I was there and congratulations. Keep up the good work!