Here is the latest installment of my monthly Tobi’s Top Ten. The category this time…rugs! I get tons of emails in support of my Top Ten lists and I have had several requests for rugs. So here they are! I often customize rugs for my projects but there are many companies making beautiful custom-quality carpets in all sizes and price ranges. Here are some of my favorites! Hope you like them too!
1. Zig zag by West Elm
2. Pottery Barn’s Polka Dot is bold and fun!
3. Chainlink Rug by Windsor Smith for Kravet Rugs is reminiscent of the Hermes Chainlink. I love it!
4. I love this yellow Sellarsbrook rug from The Rug Company
5. Madeline Weinrib is one of my all time favorite rug designers!!! Her Black and White Emma is stunning!
6. Michael Smith’s Fancy Garden Rug has grand scale and can come in custom sizes!
7. New River Artisan’s Alexandria. This color palette would look great in my house!
8. The Rug Company’s Key Turquoise Rug is fantastic!
9. And the “Very Stoned Rug” in Blue by Madeline Weinrib really feeds my Greek Key addiction!
10. Holly Go Lightly by New River Artisans Rug ranks at the top of my recent favorites list! I don’t know if it is the Breakfast at Tiffany’s reference or the Fabulous design and color palette! It’s probably all three!