It’s hard to believe that the holidays are upon us. And if you haven’t already started your shopping you better get a move on! I love this time of year in part because I love searching for the perfect gift for those on my list. So since I’m already doing the hard work of finding all the top gift ideas this year, I thought I’d make your shopping a bit easier, too!
Just in time for the big holiday shopping weekend, I’m bringing you my first of several gift guides for those on your list. Today’s guide is all about helping you and your loved ones stay cozy and comfy all winter long.
So have fun shopping my “Cozy Time” gift guide by clicking through the links. You’ll have your list whittled down in no time at all and I’ll see you back here soon with more fantastic gift ideas for all the amazing people in your life.
Happy Shopping! xo,
Shop the Story:
1. Fujifilm Instax Smartphone Printer –Cozy up with your smart phone and print out all your latest photos that make you feel loved and adored with this handy Smartphone printer.
2. The Year of Cozy— Start living a more thoughtful life with help from this book from blogger Adriana Adarme. This neat book full of recipes, crafts, and projects will make you look forward to every little moment in life and will have you feeling happy and cozy all year long!
3. Cupcakes and Cashmere –And since one blogger’s book is never enough, settle in with Cupcakes and Cashmere (how’s that for cozy?) and be inspired by Emily Schuman’s lifestyle advice, interior design ideas, and tips for entertaining at home. Don’t miss Emily’s DIY design projects and party planning ideas.
4. Felt Floppy Hat–How can you be cozy without making sure your head is warm? This stylish wool felt Floppy Hat is the perfect topper for your noggin (or all the noggins you love) all winter long!
5. Accent Pillow with Pompoms–Who says cozy can’t be chic? I love these accent pillows with fur pompoms on the corners. They are extra festive and fun but functional for cuddling with, too!
6. Hanging Rattan Chair–Whether you want to cozy up indoors or on your covered porch this season, this cool ’60s-inspired hanging rattan chair is the perfect solution for you. Pick out a coordinating Serena and Lily cushion for the seat, grab your favorite throw, and this baby is the perfect place for reading a book or taking a long winter’s nap.
7. Faux Fur Throws–Speaking of cuddling up with a throw, how about choosing one of these faux fur beauties? In gorgeous neutral shades from beige to gray to my personal favorite, blush, these textured fur throws reverse to a cozy microfiber on the other side, making them perfect for covering up in any room in your house.
8. Thymes Frazier Fur 3-wick Candle–This gorgeous 3-wick candle smells of just-cut forest fragrance, reminding you of seasonal celebrations, holidays, or wintertime. Light this fresh-smelling beauty and cozy up by the fire with a cup of cocoa for a relaxing night.
9. Burberry Fur Pom-pom Beanie–This soft, wool cashmere beanie in a yummy shade of coral is about as comfy and cozy as you can get. And thanks to fashion house Burberry, it’s chic and sophisticated, too! Santa, I’ll have one of these please.
10. Tory Burch Face Brush–Why should your face be left out of all the comfy and cozy fun? This Tory Burch designed extra-soft bristle face brush is perfect for applying powder, bronzer, or blush while adapting comfortably to the contours of your face. It’s a cozy way to make you look your best this holiday season and the perfect size for a stocking stuffer!
11. “Chinchilla” Rabbit Fur Collar Scarf–Soft and plush rabbit fur dyed in gorgeous shades of gray makes this a great piece to keep your neck cozy and warm this winter.
12. Peppermint Lip Scrub–This minty-fresh lip scrub will leave you wondering where it’s been all your life. Say goodbye to dry and flaky lips and say hello to soft and supple smackers. This might be the key to helping you cozy up to your sweetie this holiday season! And it makes a great stocking stuffer, too.
13. “Cable knit” Ceramic Mug Set –Even your beverage looks warm with these “Cable Knit” motif ceramic mugs. This set of 3 mugs make the perfect gift to warm your friends’ hearts and their favorite beverages. This gift will remind them that you think they’re the best thing since hot cocoa!
14. “Cozy Cozy” Hooded Wrap–And finally nothing says cozy (or double cozy) like this “Cozy Cozy” hooded wrap from Nordstrom. With hidden inner snaps, you can make this wrap have a high neck or a draped shawl collar depending on just how cozy you want to be. This would be an amazing gift for all those in your life who like to be comfy and warm all day until they can get to their flannel PJ’s at night.