Who is in the mood for love?
I love an excuse for gift giving (and receiving) and we are just days from the most romantic and hopefully gift-filled day of the year! If you’re like me, I think chocolates are over-rated and I’d rather have something I really want like a fabulous design book, a gorgeous accessory or a glamorous new lamp. Yes, why not ask your Valentine for the perfect gift for the home this year. It’s the perfect treat for design-lovers like you and me? So here are a few of my favorites to add to your wish list.
Hoping your home suddenly get a fun POP of Valentine’s Red or Sweet Pink for your decor this week! xo,
- Penelope Pendant Lamp – Jonathan Adler’s Penelope Pendant Lamp in red adds the high gloss accent needed to say “va va voom” in your home!
- Wine Velvet Dining Chairs – Gather around the dining table with your special someone or a group of close friends in these wine Velvet Lydia Dining Chairs because this rich shade of red is definitely on trend this year!
- White and Pink Lacquer Tray – The white lacquer tray with a pink inset can be the perfect feminine touch you are looking to add to your vanity or desk. It’s great to hold your jewelry or your mail, or a bit of both.
- Rose Striped Bowl – We all know I love stripes and fresh flowers, so what better way to combine two of my favorite things than this bowl! Hopefully your honey fills it with a bunch of pink peonies as a bonus.
- Maison Jardin – Yuzu Rose Stonecrop Candle – With notes of yuzu, rose, and lavender this coconut wax blend candle is the perfect relaxing fragrance in a perfectly romantic floral tin.
- Gramercy Animal Print Rug – I love a leopard print, especially in a fun color like this red wool and silk blend from Kate Spade. What a chic print to add some pizazz to your home.
- Gold Heart-Shaped Bowl – Annieglass offers this roman antique glass heart bowl in gold as the perfect place to keep your jewelry from that special someone who stole your heart!
- Gilded Flower Studies – These romantic gilded metal floral sculptures from Tommy Mitchell are mounted on linen and hung individually in acrylic boxes for an artful display. It’s one way to keep your flowers looking fresh and beautiful for years to come.
- Gold Starburst Mirror – Add a touch of glitz to your home with this gold starburst mirror. This is one classic motif that I truly LOVE and so will you!
- Red Vase – A stunning red accent piece, this red vase, inspired by the naturally occurring color and pattern in agate, is perfect empty or overflowing with your favorite flowers. I’d probably fill it with lots of white hydrangeas.
- Garden Drive Jewelry Box – Kate Spade offers the cutest red lacquer jewelry box complete with her signature gold bow clasp! Perfect to punch up the color in your closet or vanity or it would look great on a desk or dresser too.
- Make It Happen Notebook – As you know, journaling is one of the most relaxing parts of parts of my day. In this journal, you can write down all of your goals and the steps to make them happen or write down your gratitude for all your many blessings like your sweetheart and all the other loves in your life.
- Hexagon Removable Wallpaper – What better way to revamp your space than with wallpaper? And this removable wallpaper means no long term commitment but you will love it so much that you’ll want to marry it.
- Ming Storage Chest – This rouge piece by Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fun pop of color that adds functional storage to your space. This charming piece will have you falling in love with it for years to come.
- The Big Book of Chic – This fabulous book of interiors by designer Miles Redd is a stunning collection of eclectic design and in it’s Valentine color palette, it’s the perfect tome for the design-lovers in your life.
- La Rosa Fruit Bowl – What a lovely way to to add a touch of red to your kitchen with this whimsical rose motif fruit bow. Fill it up with treats for the apple of your eye.
- Red and White Stripe Throw – A fabulous textured stripe throw is great to snuggle up on the sofa with your special someone. This one is light weight and perfect for year-round cuddling no matter your climate.
- Pink and White Stripe Euro Sham – Feminine pink and white stripes are a great accent for any room and the perfect seasonal refresh for your bedroom.
- Kyoto Pillow Covers – A Japanese-inspired print with metallic accents can add a touch of glamour to your design and looks great layered with stripes for the perfect mix of sexy and sweet!
- Jewel Glass Lamp – Regina Andrew’s glass lamp in amethyst can be the moody accent color you need in your space. This gives a whole new meaning to “jewel” tones. It’s jewelry for your home instead of your hand.