You seem to always have great books on your iPad that cover a range of topics…design, business and leisure. Do you have a top 10 list of your favorite books? Everything I’ve read that you have recommended, I’ve always loved and learned from.
Thanks! Liz, North Carolina
A: Hi Liz,
Happy New Year and thanks for the great question! I think I’ll take this opportunity to combine my Ask Tobi feature and a Tobi’s Top Ten.
I have so many favorite books, that it is almost impossible to narrow it down to just 10. But since we have been working on goals and dreams this week here on my blog, let’s zone in on my top ten favorite books for taking you and your business to the next level. And I think I’ll make it 12 so you could actually make it your goal to read one a month in 2012.
Thanks again for the great question and let me know what you think of the list. I hope you and my other readers will let me know about your favorites so I can add them to my list of “must reads”.
Happy Reading! xo, Tobi
12. What Would Google Do? by Jeff Jarvis
11. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
10. Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
9. Strength Finders 2.0 by Tom Rath
8. The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
7. Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh, CEO Zappos
6. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
5. Great by Choice by Jim Collins and Morten T. Hansen
4. Hard Goals by Mark Murphy
3. Excuses Begone! by Dr. Wayne Dyer
2. The Success Principals by Jack Canfield
1. The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone