Tobi Fairley’s InBox Interiors is a do-it-yourselfer’s option for fabulous interior design. Our designers will give you everything you need to know to create a stunning result. You can do one room, several rooms, or even your whole home!
- A furniture plan
- Fabric and paint samples
- A shopping list
- Thorough instructions for turning your InBox Interior into reality
Is Inbox Interiors right for you? Ask yourself these five questions:
- On a budget but still want great style?
- Want to take your design a room at a time or at your own pace?
- Live in an area with limited access to great interior style?
- Don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and managing your own design project?
- Love the Tobi Fairley look but not in need of our full range of services?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then Tobi Fairley’s InBox Interiors is the answer for you!
Ready to get started?
To get started on a Tobi Fairley’s InBox Interiors project we need a few things from you…
- First, we will need payment of your design fee in full via check or credit card and a signed InBox Interiors contract. To Order Online visit this page.
- Once we receive your payment, we will assign you a Tobi Fairley team member who will work with you throughout your InBox Interiors experience.
- We then ask you to forward digital photos of the space or spaces that we will be working on as well as some exterior photos of your home, so that we fully understand the architectural style with which we are working.
- Next, we will need accurate measurements of the space we are designing. Fortunately, we have a step-by-step guide for both measuring and photographing your space to ensure we have just what we need to get started.
- We will also need an idea of what you love and the feel you want to achieve in your space. We gain insight for this through a design questionnaire and inspiration photos that you collect from magazines, blogs and other sources. These images also need to be sent via email. We are happy to help you with all aspects of this step, too. So don’t worry if you aren’t tech savvy. We will make this as painless as possible.
Questions or Comments? Request a follow up here.