Business for Creatives: Designer MBA
Tobi Fairley’s Designer MBA is a business education for creative professionals – offering .8 CEU credits. During this two-day event, Tobi shares the lessons she has learned as a business owner in the interior design field for over 15 years. From fees to staffing to marketing, Tobi provides her tried-and-true strategies to give creatives at all levels of training and experience the tools and the confidence they need to professionalize their processes and to sell their services with confidence.
In this intensive two-day course held May 16-17, 2017, at the Thermador Experience Center in Irvine, CA, Tobi will show you how to:
- Charge what you’re worth!
- Get your financial house in order!
- Attract your ideal client!
- Market your business like a pro!
- And you will earn .8 CEU credits!
You get all of that for $1,299!
Over the past five years, this course has TRANSFORMED design businesses across North America! Because of her unique combination of an MBA, business savvy, and her design experience, these are Tobi’s business strategies that really work, along with new ideas from Tobi’s own experiences in the trenches of design business. This course will only be offered May 16-17 for the ENTIRE YEAR, so this is your ONE opportunity to get this exclusive content!
Here’s what a few of our Designer MBA customers have to say about the course:
- “Since attending Tobi’s event, I had a 500% increase in profits! What Tobi will spoon-feed you is a roadmap to making money.” Mara Malcolm
- “Tobi Fairley & Associates helped me immensely. I’ve gone from being unhappy with my business and processes to now having more confidence, enjoying my projects, getting great ‘magazine-worthy’ full-room jobs and, most importantly, increasing my profits.” Heather Blue Harkovich
- “Tobi is so generous with her time and her knowledge. I walked in frightened about the future of my business. I walked out a confident designer! I have the tools to restructure, and I am rebuilding for success.” Alison Johnston
- “I would have paid twice as much for the results I have already reaped!” Suzy Watkins
- “After returning from Designer MBA, everything has changed in my business for the better. I have been sprinting just to keep up with everything happening. Now my time is not wasted running around, but in meeting new, quality clients and closing the largest contracts ever!” Kim Layne Gonzalez
Stop leaving money on the table, and start feeling empowered! Purchase now at $1,299!
Next Event: May 16-17, 2017, at the Thermador Experience Center in Irvine, CA
NOTE: This will be the ONLY time Designer MBA is offered in 2017!
What time do you start?
The program runs 8am to 5pm on the first day, and 8:30am to 5pm on the second day.
Is there a discount at the hotel for my room?
Not for the 2017 event. There are many hotels close to the Thermador headquarters, so you can choose to stay where you want. Most people will stay at the Westin South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA.
Will there be transportation from hotels?
Because people like to stay at hotels where they can get points or loyalty rewards, there won’t be any event transportation. However, most hotels provide rides, and taxis/Ubers to Thermador’s headquarters are very low-cost.
How can I find out more about the event details?
As soon as you purchase the course, you’ll receive an email with all the event details included, as well as an email address if you need assistance.
Cancellation Policy – We have a NO REFUNDS policy. In the event of an emergency that prevents your attendance, we will extend a credit that can be applied to a future Tobi Fairley event or used on other Tobi Fairley products.