Living the good life. Do you want to? Well it isn’t always about having lots of money and buying expensive things. It’s mostly about making memories, especially during this time of the year.
But yes, there are those of us who love fine things, myself included. And sometimes it’s more about good taste than a high price tag, right? So whether your budget allows for expensive splurges this Holiday season or you just want to look like it does, here’s my mix of High and Low priced lovely things that will have you and your loved ones living the good life.
And since it’s Cyber Monday, the biggest online shopping day of the year, I bet you can get some deals on many of these fab finds today only. Good luck! (P.S. I have 2 more days of gift guides to help you finish your shopping before December has hardly started. So stay tuned for my last few favorites coming your way this week!)
Happy Shopping Darlings! xo,
- Valentino “Rock Stud” Pumps–A splurge for sure, these gorgeous red studded pumps from Valentino will have you looking like the Bell of the Ball this holiday or maybe like a rather fancy Mrs. Claus. Are these the perfect gift for YOU this year? Then your honey needs to be sent a link to purchase these hot little numbers to put under the tree. I’ll vouch for you that you’ve been a good girl! Don’t love the Red? Well don’t worry. These babies come in many colors so you can pick the one you love most.
- Beaded Pillow–this “Ritzy”-looking Rizzy Home beaded pillow only looks expensive. Add a few of these to your sofa to jazz things up a bit. Or gift these to your friends with a new home or your stylish college student for her bedroom. You’ll have them all looking glamorous in no time!
- Aerin Match Striker–I have a thing for gorgeous Match Strikers. And boy did Aerin Lauder ever make a fabulous brass one! Yes, it’s pricey but I’m ordering this beautiful piece for myself today. Merry Christmas to me! It’s so pretty it doubles as an accessory so it’s my favorite sort of piece, beautiful and functional all at the same time. This makes a great gift for those hard to buy for friends and family who live the good life and seem to have everything already.
- Manolo Blahnik Book–So maybe splurging on a pair of Manolo’s isn’t in your budget right now, but putting his gorgeous book on your coffee table just may be. This is a gift that all those “Carrie Bradshaw’s” in your life will appreciate. So if you are a fashionista or an interiors enthusiast or have some of them on your list, this will be the perfectly pretty and inspiring gift to decorate their homes.
- Kate Spade “Money” Phone Cover–It’s all about the Money, Money, Money. Ok, so maybe you don’t have as much cold, hard cash as you wish this holiday, but not to worry. This adorable “Money” phone cover won’t break the bank. Designed by the creatives at Kate Spade, this glam little item will have you feeling like a million buck while you Cyber-shop on your iPhone. It is perfectly sized for a stocking stuffer too. And at this great price, maybe you should buy 2!
- Marabou Vest–What could be more glamorous and chichi than a Marabou Vest? Well thank goodness for Betsey Johnson because she came to the rescue with this adorable one! This piece is great for layering and if you don’t want black, no worries. It comes also comes in blush and gray. I think this gift will get squeals from those Fancy peeps on your list.
- Pointy Toe Leather Bootie–This gorgeous and classic leather bootie by Sam Edleman exudes style and sophistication. And though it looks top of the line, the price tag isn’t too bad. Yes, still an investment but one that will go with anything and everything for seasons to come and it looks MUCH more expensive than it really is. I think this is the perfect gift for those shoe-lovers on your list. And if you’re wondering, I’m a size 8. (wink!)
- Oversized Leopard Clutch–Ok, another Splurge item but Oh My! This gorgeous leopard clutch is dreamy. Forget Sugar Plums, I have visions of Leopard in my head and this zip top clutch with gold hardware makes my dreams super sweet! Do you have anyone on your list who would love to be “seeing spots” with this cutie under the tree?
- Nest Holiday Candle–Nest brings the Glam to candles. And they have the BEST scents! Looking lovely and high style in it’s gold packaging, I think the Nest Holiday Candle (Birchwood Pine Scent) is the perfect Hostess Gift or Stocking Stuffer. I can hardly wait for the holidays to roll around each year so I can light one of these lovelies and make my whole house smell like Christmas!
- Osis “Dust it” Hair Powder–Want to look like you stepped out of a high-dollar salon all season long? Well this product will do the trick. I love Dust it Powder to give my hair control and long-lasting hold while still looking soft. It’s like dry shampoo but better. Drop one of these in the stocking of all the ladies in your life. I see some glamorous hair in their future!
- Celine Havana Sunglasses–Celine brings us these gorgeous and totally chic sunglasses to help you and yours look like a star. The bold black frames are detailed with red edges and a beige interior for some added appeal and Hollywood Style.
- Parisian Bar Cart–A Bar Cart definitely makes the list of my favorite things! Seriously, what’s more glamorous than serving drinks from this black and brass beauty to all your Holiday guests? And the top Shelf doubles as a removable tray to make serving that much easier. Oh Santa Baby, I’ll have a martini, please! And pair it with this stylish bar cart from Serena and Lily if you don’t mind.
- Gold Caviar Serving Set–Dahling, if you’re serving Caviar at your next soiree, this Gold Imperial Caviar 4-piece hostess set by Marchesa is a MUST have. For those on your list who have a sophisticated palette, this would make the perfect gift.
- Red Tory Burch Tote–The slender handles and gold logo hardware keep this handy Tory tote looking chic. It’s a perfect carry on for all those Jet-setting friends and family of yours. So put this under the tree and they will think of you as they travel the world in the year ahead.
- Black Leather Gloves with Bow–The darling bow detail and soft leather make these gloves dreamy. I love the feminine styling and it will help your girly-girls look lovely and stay warm all at once.