Are you finished with your holiday shopping? Me either. But I am getting really close! At this point, I am always looking for the perfect gift for those people in my life who already seem to have everything. And if I’m honest, a lot of people in my life probably think that refers to me. Ha! But isn’t it true that so many of us are able to just get what we want when we want it and we don’t wait for special occasions or holidays? And then, when those gifting occasions roll around, we can hardly think of anything that we want or need.
Well today I am bringing you a fun round-up of things that are exciting and cool and hip and unique. Things that would be perfect for those people who have everything. Many of these are things that people might not know about or that they wouldn’t buy for themselves, so they would make fun and fabulous presents from you!
Good luck finishing your shopping, friends!
- Jonathan Adler Lacquered Backgammon Set–My family used to play backgammon when I was a kid, but I haven’t played in years. Leave it to Jonathan Adler to make this old game fabulous and chic again! Choose from purple, blue, or orange. I’m partial to the purple interior with the white box. Game on!
- Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker–How fun to make homemade soft-serve for your next party or just on the weekend with your kids! I love how it holds the cones and sprinkles right in the machine. And I don’t keep up with the Kardashians (I know, I’m about the only one) but I think I did see that one of them had this fun gift on their wish list, too.
- Neiman Marcus Famous Pop-overs–I have wanted to learn to make pop-overs for years and Neiman Marcus is known for these delicious treats in their restaurants across the country. Now you can give those “have it all” sort of people on your list everything they need to make these luxury pop-overs right at home.
- Wood Pillar Speakers–These fabulously handsome wood-patterned speakers have amazing 360-degree sound and 15 hours of wireless play. They connect to any bluetooth device and are oh-so-stylish! One of these may need to find its way to my hubby’s stocking.
- Monogrammed Kate Spade Tote–Apparently I have a thing for red bags this year, and I think this one from Kate Spade is extra special because it can be monogrammed with 3 letters in gold foil. How sophisticated and personal, right? I have a special person on my list that this would be perfect for!
- Firewood Canvas Tote–A fun and handy gift for your friends who love to sit fireside at home or in their vacation home. Personalize this handsome leather-and-canvas firewood tote and they will love how it looks, and how it keeps their clothes all clean and tidy when they carry wood in for the fire.
- Personalized Yoga Mat–No one will pick up your yoga mat if it’s personalized with your name or initials. This is a fun gift for all the yogis on your list this year.
- Personalized Gym Bag with Yoga Mat Strap–Take it a step further and add this great personalized gym bag as a companion to the personalized yoga mat. It even has a strap that keeps all your items together and organized.
- Red Beats Headphones–Whether working out or just hanging out, these beautiful bright red, wireless Beats headphones are great for anyone on your list, young or “not so young,” male or female. So if you have music-lovers on your list, how about a snazzy pair of these?
- Junior Chef Baking Set—For the teens and kiddos on your list who love to cook like my daughter does, Williams Sonoma has a whole line of REAL cooking and baking utensils like this baking set. They are regular-sized (not kiddie-sized) and perfect for aspiring and practicing cooks with a few safety features built in to make learning to cook fun.
- Pink Home Massage Table–Ever wanted to have your own massage room at home? That’s the ultimate luxury, right? And even more fun for your table to be PINK! This is perfect for the busy working woman in your life who needs to relax at the end of the day. Don’t love the pink? Well you’re in luck! It comes in a rainbow of colors.
- Fitbit Charge HR–Stay fit and keep track of the time, all in one device. The super-smart new version from Fitbit has all sorts of features, including tracking your heart rate, and you don’t have to double it up with your watch anymore.
- Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker–Pizza lovers take note, this table-top beauty has a pizza stone built right in to make all your favorite thick and thin crust recipes come out perfect every time. I asked for one of these for Christmas this year and my daughter is already planning the pizza parties we need to host in 2016.
- Zoku Iced Coffee Maker–-Freeze the canister of this travel coffee mug and it instantly turns your hot beverage into iced coffee. A convenient and handy tool for all the iced coffee lovers in your life.
- Jonathan Adler Domino Set–And if backgammon isn’t your thing, or you want a full-on game night, Jonathan Adler also brings us gorgeous lacquered packaging for his domino set. And the dominos themselves are even colorful, which designer-folks like me will really love!