Well the Valentine’s Day celebrations begin today! When this Romantic holiday falls on a Sunday, it’s an excuse to celebrate all weekend long, right? And you not only have to look great for those dates with your sweetheart, you might want some of these gorgeous fashion and beauty items for your Valentine’s Day surprise. But don’t panic, there’s still time for overnighting some of these things in time for the next few days of celebrations. And if you’re like me, even if my gift is a bit late, as long as it’s fabulous I can wait a day or two longer for it to arrive.
So here are my picks for the perfect date night items to help you look lovely or ideas for the perfect Valentine’s Day surprise. Can you say scalloped pink bag? I can! Happy Shopping Sweeties! xo,
- Oval Statement Earrings– I love these gorgeous blush stone statement earrings from Kendra Scott. They add the perfect touch of glamour to any date night look and will look sweet all year if they are wrapped with a pretty bow as your sweet surprise this year.
- Fox Fur Vest – This red and black fur vest with leather insets adds an edgy vibe to your wardrobe for a little Va Va Voom this Valentine’s Day! Perfect with leggings and my favorite black booties!
- Rose Gold Pavé & Baguette Barrel Ring – This rose gold pave and baguette ring is just the bling you need to add the extra touch of sparkle to your look!
- Gold Kate Spade Watch – Perfect for everyday wear, this simple gold band with just a hint of pink in the signature logo is a perfectly luxe gift from your sweetie!
- Red Armani Tonal-Striped Jacket – This wool Armani Collezioni jacket features a tone-on-tone stripe detail and a slim, feminine silhouette. As you know, I love a good stripe and how can you go wrong with this power color from business to an evening out?
- Maison Blanc- Pink Citron Candle – This beautiful pink and gold candle tin with a ripe grapefruit scent with subtle hints of rose is perfect for a Valentine’s day treat! Or give it to yourself and enjoy it while getting beautiful and relaxed for your night out with your honey.
- Yves Saint Laurent Nail Lacquer – This vibrant Rouge Pop Art red nail lacquer with an extreme shine and care formula completes your couture look from head to toe!
- Ankle Strap Sandal – The Court ankle strap sandal from Vince Camuto is delicious in Chianti! The rich color is sure to complete an elegant look!
- Blush Scalloped Tote Bag – The Lily Avenue Carrigan in ballet slipper from Kate Spade is a sweet scalloped tote that can easily carry you from day to night!
- Valentino ‘Donna’ Fragrance – This timeless fragrance is heavenly with mixes of rose, leather, patchouli, and vanilla! It’s beautiful to wear and a fabulous bottle to add a glamorous touch to your vanity!
- Ruffle Hem-Pencil Skirt – This Vermilion colored skirt is a dream! The ladylike silhouette can go from work to play with just a few accessory changes, which is perfect when you’re in and out of the office just before date night!
- Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm – Clinique’s sugar scrub and lip balm provide instant and long-lasting moisture to get your smackers in great shape for a Valentine’s kiss!
- Love Charm Bracelet – Want just a little touch of love from your sweetheart? Well you can have it with this 14k gold fill charm bracelet! Delicate enough for everyday wear to remind you of your special someone.
- Nude Cat Eye Sunglasses – The Lily cat eye sunglasses from Tom Ford are perfect for your retro-chic valentine look! Pair it with a great blow-out and you’ll be looking sexy and glamorous for your romantic date.
- Confetti Zip Around Wallet – The Confetti Print Lacey zip around wallet from Kate Spade is so versatile! It’s perfect as a wallet or a clutch covered in hearts for a casual or festive look!
- Tom Ford Lips and Boys Lip Color – I love a bold punch of color and this Tom Ford Lip Color in Roberto is just the high impact shade I need! Pucker up, girls with this lovely shade of red.