It’s that time of year – a time to give the perfect gifts to those we love! I spend a lot of time looking for the absolute right present for each person on my list, and every year at this time I try to help you with your lists, too. So on Wednesdays this month, I’ll give you a different gift guide for the people on your holiday shopping list!
This week, we’re focusing on the women in your life – your mom, your wife, your daughter, or even YOU! Everyone deserves a special something to make them feel pampered and appreciated, and these gifts would definitely do that! I even put a little mark by a couple of them for me – hopefully Santa reads my blog, too!
- Tory Burch Fleming Quilted Convertible Shoulder Bag, Norwood– Her jaw will drop when you give her this gorgeous Tory Burch quilted lambskin shoulder bag in one of the season’s most covetable colors – and one of my favorites!
- ‘The Collins’ Leather Strap Watch– I love pairing navy and gold together for a classic look. The special woman in your life will love a simple leather strap watch from Tory Burch!
- Kendra Scott Isadora Earrings– Give her the gift of style this year with a pair of rose gold and agate statement earrings!
- ‘Original Short’ Gloss Rain Boot– My favorite Hunter rain boots are now available in a short style! A pair of bright coral short gloss rain boots will brighten even her darkest days all year long.
- Yves Saint Laurent Holiday Rouge Gift Set– The perfect combo gift with a timeless red lipstick, volumizing mascara, and waterproof black eyeliner is perfect for any fashionista in your life.
- ‘What A Gem’ Crystal Cocktail Ring– A beautiful gold-plated script band with a fabulous emerald colored cocktail ring will add sparkle and shine to her holidays!
- ‘One in a Million’ Initial Pendant Necklace– Simple and sweet, this initial pendant is a personal gift that can be worn every day.
- Leather Inlay iPhone Case– This shiny gold leather inlay iPhone case will protect her phone while keeping her chic sense of style intact.
- Jonathan Adler Letter Pillow– Nothing makes a space feel more personal than a monogram! Maybe she just moved into her new home, or is redecorating, so help her space feel more like her own with a personal letter pillow.
- Collette Check Fringe-Trim Cape– I love the classic Burberry plaid in this trendy fringe-trim cape! And the soft cashmere and wool blend will easily make it one of her favorite gifts this year.
- Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones– Maybe the special woman in your life is more tech savvy? Then she will love a pair of wireless on-ear headphones! They are flexible and foldable and offer optimal comfort and sound delivery in a variety of fun colors.
- Simply Sparkling Look for the Silver Lining Mug– Leave it to Kate Spade to turn even the dreariest day into something to look forward to! The coffee drinker in your life will appreciate this pick-me-up, especially on those dreaded Mondays.
- Bonnie Bunny Slippers– What do you get the girl who literally has everything? Super-chic bunny slippers so she can remember her fun friend at the end of a long day!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer in White– Make her beauty routine easier with this awesome new hair dryer from Dyson! Its controlled, high-velocity airflow will quicken her drying time, and the temperature is controlled and checked every 20 seconds to protect hair from extreme heat damage.
- Catherine Wide-Brim Pinned Felt Hat, Mink– I love a chic hat! This wide-brim version with a fold and pin detail will make her fall in love with hats all over again and keep her stylish into the New Year!
- Stuart Weitzman 5050 Over the Knee Leather Boots– We all know that a great pair of boots is a fall/winter fashion staple. Surprise her this year with her dream boots!