We are in the home stretch, friends. Christmas is almost here whether you are ready or not. But if you are still one of the people out there looking for last minute gifts, I’ve got you covered, especially if you are like me and you are crazy about all things green!
Whether you call it Kelly or Emerald, many people associate me and my design work with this, my favorite hue! So take a look at this fabulous collection of all things green. Perfect for Christmas, or any time of the year!
Happy Shopping! xo,
1. Drawstring Vest–I love a drawstring on jackets and vests, and in jade no less. Try this comfy and cozy Lafayette 148 vest on for size. It’s the best way to be chic and comfy all at once.
2. Moschino Bow Mini Bag–How feminine can one be? Well with this little beauty, plenty. Feeling like splurging on something in your favorite green hue? Why not a girly bag that will be in fashion for years!
3. Michele Watch with Topaz Markers–This playful yet luxurious watch in lovely jade green with topaz accents is the perfect mix of casual and chic. The gold-plated stainless steel accents make it look luxe but it’s hardworking and waterproof, too. And with the signature Red Crown logo and wind piece, this lovely timepiece is the perfect POP of color for every day.
4. Essie Green Nail Polish–I love having my favorite color on my toes, even when it’s winter and hardly anyone sees it but me. Have a little fun this holiday season and beyond by making your tootsies emerald. They’ll look like a million bucks!
5. Stadium Cloth Wool Coat–I love the classic style and fab color of this wool coat by J. Crew. Inspired by the fabric from classic stadium blankets, this beauty gives you all the warmth but without the weight and for that I say, “Don’t wait!”
6. Malachite Box–Handcrafted of Limoges porcelain, these sophisticated desk accessories just took your office to a whole new level of style. Try this lovely lidded box or the matching tray or pencil cup to add the perfect punch of green to your desk. It might just make working more fun in the new year.
7. “All in Good Taste” Dish Towel–Leave it to Kate Spade to make everything fun, including cooking. A dash of whimsy on this kitchen towel makes the process fun whether you are the chef or the clean-up crew!
8. Caged Leather Jimmy Choo—Jimmy Choo takes green out of this world with these gorgeous strappy, leather caged sandals. These are the shoes that dreams are made of, so why not make the dreams of someone on your list this year?
9. Green Over-Dyed Antique Rug–Want a fabulous punch of green in your home? Then try this remarkable and luxurious dyed Oriental rug in your room. Whether as a complement to your layered and colorful look or the only pop of color in an otherwise neutral space, this green carpet will remind you that the “grass is greener” right there under your own two feet, especially when you splurge on this lovely piece.
10. Diptyque Fig-Scented Candle–Possibly my favorite candle of all time, Diptyque‘s fig scent in the glorious green glass jar makes any room a bit fresher and more beautiful that it was before. And with 90 hours of burn time, it will keep your space fresh for hours on end! The perfect hostess gift or stocking stuffer for the candle-lovers on your list.
11. Silk “Dazzle and Delight” Pillow–Want a conversation starter on your sofa? Try piling on this whimsical Kate Spade “Dazzle and Delight” pillow. It’s a bit Audrey Hepburn but not too fancy to snuggle up with. Add some fun to your room with this adorable item or give it to the girly-girl on your list.
12. Garden Lattice Acrylic Tray–With it’s stylish geometric lattice design, this tray looks classic and trendy all at the same time. Use it for serving up drinks or gathering all your trinkets. It’s such a great price, you can buy one for all your friends.
13. Grace Kate Spade Sheet set–This classic white sheet set is beautifully simple mixed with a bold band of your favorite hue. It’s the perfect way to spice up your bedroom this year!
14. Green Lambskin Jacket–What’s not to love about this remarkably soft and dramatically stylish green leather jacket? I would like to put in an order for this please, Santa! I promise I’ve been good this year.
15. Staub Basil 5.5-quart Round Cocotte–I recently received this exact piece as a gift and I’ve been making fab soups in it ever since. The perfect color for my soon-to-be completed kitchen renovation, if you love to cook and you love green like me, you’ll love this classic French piece of cookware. Bon Appetit!
16. Green Onyx Teardrop Earrings–Vibrant Green onyx shines in these teardrop earrings made in Bali. Said to promote healing and balance, these Anna Beck semi-precious stones will make you look and feel like a million bucks!
17. Canopy Green KitchenAid Mixer–This beauty sits on my kitchen counter as we speak. It’s my second KitchenAid mixer, not because the first one wore out, but only because I wanted to replace my classic black model with a snazzy green version. If you’re a cook or baker and you’ve never used a KitchenAid Mixer, you have no idea what you are missing. It’s the single most important small appliance that every kitchen should have!
18. Lafayette 148 Tied Waist Shirt Dress–This tied-waist shirt dress is the perfect combination of classic and comfort. An easy-to-wear piece, if you love green like I do, this great dress will be your go-to item! Instead of the LBD (Little Black Dress), why not opt for your Little Green Dress instead.
19. “All in Good Taste” Oven Mitt–Keep your hands cool in more ways than one. This great green mitt will protect your fingers from the heat of your latest culinary creations and will have your friends thinking you’re “cool” too because of your cooking mitt’s charm. Have a little fun in the kitchen with this cutie!
20. 4-wheeled 25 inch Luggage–No more mistaking your bag for anyone else’s at Baggage Claim. It will be easy to spot if you’re sporting this gorgeous green, lightweight, rolling bag. No matter what Kermit said, this bag will have you thinking it IS easy being green!
21. J.Crew Quilted Vest–Love a vest but want yours a bit more casual…and warm? Then try the green quilted down version from J.Crew. It’s easy to layer and keeps the chill at bay. Plus, it’s super flattering with it’s slimmer silhouette and perfectly stylish with the gold hardware.
22. Glossy Green Hunter Boots–My daughter is wishing for shiny, red hunter boots for Christmas. I would like to put on my wish list a pair of these glossy green ones. Great for rainy days, gardening, and more, these shiny green boots would make my rainiest of days bit more fun! And if she and I stand beside each other, we will look like Christmas all year long. Ha!
23. “Diary of a Young Lady of Fashion” 12-month planner–Keep yourself perfectly organized with this witty planner. Playful sayings make each month’s planning more fun, but don’t forget this is functional, too. So stay organized and in style all at once! The perfect stocking stuffer for those organized “green-lovers” that you know.