What an exciting week! I am moving into my newly renovated home today and this weekend is Mother’s Day. A two-for-one week for me! I don’t know about you, but I am NOT one of those moms that gets mad about getting appliances or functional things for special occasions. In fact, I request them.
With my move-in happening, I cleaned out and donated a lot of my old things and I now need a new toaster and a new food processor – Williams Sonoma, here I come! But maybe for Mother’s Day, I will also get one or two of these pretties for my kitchen to use along with all my beautiful new Thermador appliances that were installed yesterday (eek! I am thrilled!).
And how about that gorgeous soft blue Kitchenaid above? I got a new Emerald Green one (my favorite color) last Mother’s Day and I truly designed my entire new kitchen around it. I can’t wait to set it on my bright and shiny new Dekton countertops today for the first time when I pull it out of the moving box. Watch for that ceremonial moment on Instagram, but I had to show you this beautiful color of icy blue in case it’s the mixer color of your Mother’s Day dreams.
Happy Mother’s Day to all you moms out there. I hope you get what your heart desires this Mother’s Day, which probably isn’t gifts at all, but time with your babies. Now I’m off to move in so maybe I can be all unpacked and organized before Mother’s Day arrives, and I can take the day off. After this big move, a day off might just be the best gift ever!
- Sugar Paper Recipe Box: I love this bright fuchsia box with scalloped dividers to hold all of my family recipes!
- Meyer Lemon Oven Mitt and Potholder Set: There’s nothing sour about these kitchen goodies! This matching set is not only durable, but gets your kitchen ready for spring and summer!
- Oval Au Gratin Dish: I love bold colors in my home and my baking, that’s why this stoneware dish is perfect! Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe, this baby does it all!
- All-Clad Kitchen Scale: If you’re a baker, like my daughter and me, this scale offers precision measuring!
- Initial Dish Towel: This beautiful dish towel with a personal monogram and scalloped edge adds a personal flare to your kitchen!
- Salt Mill: Infuse bold color into your kitchen and cooking with this cobalt blue ombre salt mill!
- ‘All in Good Taste’ Cookie Cutters: Forget boring cookie cutters! These lady-like shapes such as a bow, apple, ampersand, and a spade will make fabulous cookies for your next girl’s night!
- Nest Measuring Cups: 8 stackable cups ranging from ¼ tsp to 1 cup in bold colors tuck away for neat storage!
- Marble Rolling Pin: This cool marble rolling pin can roll out dough with ease! Fabulous for breads and cookies (that I will now be baking in my new Thermador ovens…yay!) and looks super chic with your baking tools!
- kate spade new york Bowls & Lids: This set of 3 colorful bowls adds style to your kitchen while helping with easy food prep and storage! The scallop detail on the lids is so chic!
- Colored Paring Knives: Never get confused about which knife is for cutting your chicken or dicing a tomato again! This set of 3 colored knives have long-lasting stainless steel blades and are dishwasher safe.
- KitchenAid Artisan Design Stand Mixer: If you follow my blog, you know, my daughter and I love to bake! This KitchenAid Stand Mixer is a must in our house! I have an Emerald Green one but this soft and icy blue is so pretty, I just had to show it to you. Use it to mix up all of your sweet treats!
- Wusthof 2 Piece Mincing Set: Add minced garlic to your favorite spaghetti recipe effortlessly with this 2 piece mincing set! You’ll never have to struggle with a knife again!
- 4-Quart Rectangular Dish: This beauty has an exterior enamel that is resistant to stains and scratches, while the stoneware prevents scorching and maintains even temperatures across the dish while baking! I love to bring homemade dishes to friends, and this dish with a matching lid makes it easy to bake, store, and carry!
- “Neiman Marcus Cooks” Cookbook: You can find all of the great recipes here, even their famous chocolate chip cookies and probably their pop-overs too! Looks like I have some baking to get through!
- Ceramic Lemon Juicer: Weather for cooking, cocktails, or lemonade, this two-piece reamer and pitcher will make squeezing lemons easy and enjoyable! There’s even a strainer in the reamer to catch the seeds!