It’s fall y’all, and time to start thinking about setting your Thanksgiving table. I’ve been thinking a lot about a farmhouse chic tablescape in beautiful shades of white, orange, and light blue with pops of copper! This tablescape puts a polished spin on the rustic Thanksgiving décor from the 90’s! Add in a few blue hydrangeas for a centerpiece and you are ready to set your table!
- ‘Berry and Thread’ Dinner Plate: A beautiful shade of light blue glazed ceramic plates with a thread and berry embellishment gives these plates a charming country feeling! Better yet, they are freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe to make your Thanksgiving clean up a breeze!
- ‘Berry and Thread’ Salad Plate: That same lovely embellishment, this time in a white salad plate, will add another layer of color to your tablescape!
- Parquet Napkin Ring: I love mixing wood and brass for a glamorous natural element like these hexagonal napkin rings!
- Sentiment Napkin, Thankful: Simple linen napkins get an upgrade with a little embroidery to express the sentiments of the day.
- Ralph Lauren Home Wyatt Salad Bowl: A simple white porcelain bowl accented with removable leather handles is a clean and chic element to serve up a colorful salad for your guests. Then, just pop off the handles to make it dishwasher safe!
- Vista Hammered Copper Flatware Place Setting: Hammered copper flatware adds a metallic pop of sophistication to your farmhouse setting! And this set is so beautiful; you will want to use them every day!
- ‘Berry and Thread’ Rimmed Soup Bowl: Serve up some pumpkin soup in this generously sized soup bowl with a vintage berry and thread embellishment around the rim.
- Marble and Copper Salt & Pepper Shakers: Adding in natural elements is essential to the farmhouse look, so these marble and copper salt and pepper shakers are both fashionable and necessary!
- Copper Salad Servers: Toss up a yummy seasonal salad with these gorgeous copper salad servers!
- Chalkboard Runner: How fabulous! You can decorate this chalkboard table runner with names for each of your place settings, label your different dishes, and entertain the kids all throughout dinner!
- Round Copper Finish Aluminum Tray: Warm bread or cute pumpkin desserts would be stylish on this hammered copper tray!
- ‘The Skye Collection’ Wood Tiered Dessert Stand: Stack your appetizers and desserts high on this sophisticated wood carved two-tiered stand.
- Alexandra Ferguson Give Thanks Placemat: Layer in all of your fall colors starting with these bright orange placemats.
- Williams Sonoma Encore Goblets, Set of 4: These fabulous all-purpose goblets are great for water, iced tea, or wine for your casual Thanksgiving dinner!