As you all know, I love to host my family and friends for dinner parties, and Thanksgiving is no exception! I’m so excited that I am finally able to share my newly renovated home with all of you, especially my dining room and breakfast room with Thanksgiving being next week! I love my yellow and pink floral wallpaper and pink velvet chairs, and I can mix in my different china collections. If my new dining room has you inspired to take your Thanksgiving in a bolder and more colorful direction, here are a few pieces that I think will give you the same look!
- Lizzie Table Runner in Mineral: You could say that I’ve been dreaming up this color scheme since I started designing my fabric line! My Lizzie fabric in mineral features the same bold yellow and pinks as my dining room wallpaper.
- Geo Placecard Holders: I love adding personal touches to each setting, like a hand written placecard in one of these beautiful geometric holders. They come in an assortment so there is some added interest to your table!
- Gold Bamboo Serving Spoon: I love the bamboo motif on the handle of this beautiful 24K gold-plated serving spoon for all of our side dishes in timeless style!
- “Bamboo” Serving Bowl: Taking another cue from the bamboo motif and the natural floral elements in my dining room, this white ceramic serving bowl will be a beautiful addition to the table to hold different side dishes!
- ‘La Cite’ Pitcher: Let’s bring back cocktail hour with a glamorous glass pitcher with a 24K gold design! Or fill it with water or iced-tea to relieve you from having to fill everyone’s glass and enjoy your meal!
- Cape Recycled Glassware: These lovely glasses are handcrafted in Africa from 100% recycled glass with the slightest tint of green to go with the floral designs! Being eco-friendly and chic make this glassware set a must!
- Bamboo Salt & Pepper Shakers: Beauty is in the details and these salt and pepper shakers with a bamboo motif are certainly no exception!
- Gold Rimmed Bubble Glassware Collection: These bubbly Old Fashioned glasses are the right mix of whimsy and classy with a gold rim!
- Tobi Fairley Tommye Napkins in Buttercup: If you can’t tell, I’ve been dreaming about this dining room color scheme long before it became a reality! My Tommye leopard print in bright Buttercup yellow pair perfectly with the fun floral table runner!
- Jadeite Pedestal Server: I love collecting vintage tableware, especially jadeite. I can’t wait to serve some of the amazing desserts my daughter and I will bake on these gorgeous pedestal servers!
- Gilt-Edge Shell Napkin Rings: Napkin rings are really like the jewelry for your dining table, so why shouldn’t they be fabulous? Adorned with rose quartz and brass these feminine rings will pop against the bright yellow napkins!
- Pink Brushstroke Dinnerware: This dinnerware set is pretty in pink and ready for dinner! Both dishwasher and microwave safe and large enough to hold the generous portions of Thanksgiving, your hubby won’t even notice the slightly feminine tone!
- Torta Gold-Plated Cake Server: This stunning crystal handle and 24K gold-plated stainless steel cake server may have my guests reaching for dessert first!
- kate spade new york Malmo Gold 5 Piece Place Setting: The essentials are key to a good tablescape, starting with your flatware! This set in a fashionable gold finish will add a dose of chic style to your place settings!