We are 3 weeks from Thanksgiving, people! And less than 8 weeks until Christmas – and that is hard to believe. I love planning for our family dinners and holiday parties, though. It really is my favorite time of year!
So I’m dreaming of new ways to set my table with sparkle and shine for the holidays, but with a chic and sophisticated look. I put together a little shopping list of my favorite things, perfect for welcoming family and friends for a fabulous celebration! I’ll bet you need one or two of these for your own table, right?!
- Emerald Hemstitched Tablecloth– Your tablecloth is the base of your tablescape. Be sure it’s fun, vibrant, and beautiful, like this lovely emerald green Sferra tablecloth with a hemstitched border.
- Matouk Rectangular Placemats– Never let your placemats go out of style! A set of 4 with a charcoal border from Matouk can be dressed up for a fabulous dinner party or used alone for a casual meal.
- Sliced Quartz Platter– Start your meal with fine cheeses served on this glamorous quartz platter with 24K gold edges!
- Cheese Knife Set, Gold– This set of handmade knives offers a comfortable grip, a variety of shapes for different cheeses, and a gleaming 24K gold finish.
- Sago Palm Bread Plate– Serve your fresh, warm bread in style this Thanksgiving with a beautiful gold sago palm bread plate, sure to wow your guests!
- Pulse Wine Glasses– Serve up your favorite wine in these chic, angular wine glasses from Orrefors.
- Gold Pave Sphere Place Card Holder– Every guest will have a personalized place setting at the Thanksgiving table this year with a fabulous gold pave sphere to set the tone for a glamorous evening!
- Marble Salt and Pepper Cellar– This pair of salt and pepper cellars will let you add a little oomph to your plate and your tabletop!
- Aleotto Napkin Rings– Edgy and chic, these crystal napkin rings are sure to add shimmer and shine to your holiday table.
- Palmyre Gravy Boat– Serve up your famous brown gravy in this elegant white gravy boat with gold trim!
- 12-Piece Palace Dinnerware Service– Marble and gold are trending and classic, so why not try them out in a style you can enjoy every year?
- Vera Wang Polished Gold Flatware– Simple, yet stunning, this polished gold flatware set will add sparkle to your tabletop!
- Grey Malachite Napkin– Beautiful white cotton and linen blend napkins with a gray malachite design will bring the stone trend to your holiday table!
- Pedestal Server with Dome– Set out your perfect holiday treat in a gorgeous acrylic server topped with an agate slice and crystal for the perfect after dinner treat!