Today is the last of my Gift Guides (at least for now) and tomorrow night I will attend my first Holiday party of the Season. I always have to find that perfect Hostess gift to take with me, so I thought it fitting to share with you my favorite go-to Hostess gifts.
If your Holiday parties are kicking into high gear too, choose from these perfect Hostess gifts for those who love to Entertain. Trust me, coming from an “Entertainer” myself, you can’t go wrong with any of these lovely picks when it comes to gifting for those epic Party Hosts and Hostesses in your life.
- Lela Rose Pret-a-Party–One of my favorite fashion designers and Texans, Lela Rose, brings us her brand new book all about creative entertaining. I have this one and I LOVE it. It’s super inspiring for anyone who loves to entertain and loves beautiful fashion and interiors.
- “Moscow” Mule Cups–If you want to be one of the “cool kids” then you have to drink one of the most trendy and fashionable drinks around, the Moscow Mule. This Gingery concoction only seems authentic when drinking it from a Copper Mule Mug so gift your host a pair or a few. They’re perfect for entertainers or friends who just like to have fun!
- I am Thankful Notes–Gratitude isn’t just for Thanksgiving. I think these gorgeous letterpress note cards are the perfect way to tell your family, friends and favorite hostess that you are Thankful for them too!
- Williams Sonoma Candle–I love the Spiced Pomegranate scent of this beautiful gold Williams Sonoma Candle for the holidays. It is perfectly pretty and smells festive for any room, but especially the kitchen and dining room. And those are the places your favorite entertaining friends hang out the most.
- Dotted Cocktail Shaker–Cocktails Anyone? I love how this shaker is clear so you can see what’s going on inside. Kate Spade always knows how to spice things up with pattern too and these dots are adorable.
- Gold Cocktail Shaker–If the dotted version above is too girly, or your bartender loves more of a James Bond feel, try this gorgeous gold shaker instead. I can hear Sean Connery’s best bond voice as I type this. Or maybe Roger Moore. Either way, I love both shakers and both Bonds, so please don’t make me choose!
- Cheers! Wine Bag–Is taking your favorite wine just too easy so it’s your go-to gift? Or is it a luxury to your hosts because you love great wine and you love to give it away? Well then how about a handsome-looking wine bag to wrap it in so your fabulous gift has that finishing touch? Like a perfectly prepared Hostess, I think I’ll order several of these for those last minute gifts that I need to have on hand.
- Hammered Copper Flatware–Mixed Metals, Copper, Brass and Rose Gold have been all the rage at the 2 most recent High Point Furniture Markets (you know High Point–the “Fashion Week” of the Furniture Industry!) So if you want to be on trend, buy this beautiful hammered copper flatware for yourself to host seated dinners, or give it as a gift to someone who will appreciate it. This gorgeous set looks pricey but thanks to Target, it’s not so bad!
- Sea Salt Caramel Truffles–Who can resist Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Truffles with liquid caramel and sea salt centers? These are both delicious and beautiful and perfect for a host or as a treat in your stocking.
- The Curious Bartender Book–This great book brings us the “Artistry and Alchemy” of the perfect cocktail. How interesting is that, right? If your host or hostess are into mixology or enjoy history, they will love this book that delves into the past of our favorite cocktails and then adds a modern flair to them for today’s tastes. A fun collectible with lots of useful information and recipes.
- Paddleboard Board with Dip Bowls–I love this serving board and dip bowls from the World’s most famous entertaining expert, Martha Stewart. If it’s Martha designed and approved it’s good enough for me!
- Cutlery Kraft Placemats–I love this set of 25 craft paper placemats that are bound at the top. You just pull them off the gummed pad as needed like a piece of notebook paper. The cutlery design is charming and a bit rustic. Great for casual entertaining so your hosts will love these. They also come in a classic Blue and White version for all those classicists in your life!
- Gold Plated Flask–You never know when you might want to take your favorite beverage with you. From tailgating, to fishing, to sitting around the fire with friends, you can always have your drink of choice at hand and with the gold-plating you’ll look glamorous in the process. I think this is a unique gift for both men and women.
- Potted Rosemary–I love the smell of fresh Rosemary and how fun to be able to add it to your favorite recipes. This plant is shipped straight from the grower so it’s super fresh upon arrival and in great shape to grow and flourish for it’s new owner.
- Copper Wine Bucket–This beautiful Copper Wine Bucket with Brass Handles makes a great gift for Christmas or even a bridal shower. It will chill 2 bottles of wine or champagne at once and it’s also great as an ice bucket. Maybe this gift should be under the tree for you, if you love to entertain.
- Agate Spreaders–I love these stunning natural agate spreaders with silver edges by Rab Labs. The best of rustic and glamour all in one. And spreaders are so handy. I think any host or hostess would love getting these. They will use them for years to come at events both formal and casual. I’ll take two, please!
- Dotted Paper Coasters–Fun and Festive, this set of 24 paper coasters with gold dots are so functional. Who doesn’t need coasters? And with this design they are so versatile and perfect for everything from Christmas or Hanukah to New Years, Valentine’s Day or Birthday Parties. And the price is perfect for hostess gifts. Great style, but affordable!