Spring has sprung! Well at least it’s officially here, even if it’s still a little (or a lot) chilly where you live. So even if you aren’t enjoying warm temps and flowers blooming in your area, these Spring-inspired beauties will get you in the mood. And I don’t know about you, but a little retail therapy is always a great idea to ring in a new season.
Happy Spring and Happy Shopping Y’all!
- Echo Madira Embroidered Square Decorative Pillow– Punch up the color of your spring décor with these cute coral embroidered throw pillows!
- Outdoor Greek Key Embroidered Pillow, Sky Blue– Now that winter is finally over, we can start enjoying our outdoor spaces again! Decorative pillows like this classic Greek Key embroidered pillow can bring your indoor style outside!
- AERIN Gardenia Rattan Body Cream– This moisturizing body cream blends florals with a rich amber to create a scent with the perfect spring feeling even if it is still a little chilly outside!
- Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish– You all know my daughter and I love baking! Maybe it is time we bake a pie in this lovely yellow ruffled pie dish!
- kate spade new york Ballpoint Pen– Use a cute orange and pink pen with gold accents to take down all of your spring to dos!
- ‘Mini Motif’ Oven Mitt & Potholder– Love this pair of potholder and oven mitt with a cute floral motif in apricot! Many wouldn’t believe it, but orange is actually my favorite color!
- Regina Andrew Ceramic Quatrefoil Lamp– Brighten up your home this spring with this fun blue and white ceramic lamp, complete with quatrefoil design and acrylic base!
- Milton Lane Small Lanie– This fabulous mint green purse is the subtle color you were looking to add to your spring wardrobe! The clean lines and perforated leather are elegant and super feminine!
- Pickard Color Sheen Dinnerware Collection, Blue Gold– Pull out this gorgeous dinnerware collection for your next dinner party! The gold accents add a glamorous touch, and you can monogram them!
- Williams-Sonoma Spring Stamp Cookie Cutter Set– My daughter will need a set of these spring themed cookie cutters for all of her new baking! Cute butterflies, tulips, and bees are perfect for your spring treats!
- Monogram Metro Watch– How fun is this blush and gold Kate Spade watch with a monogram? Personalize this timepiece as a great gift for your best friend, or yourself!
- Classic Nylon International Carry-On– Pack for your spring fling get away with this bright watercolor floral carry on piece! A great addition to any luggage set, this piece could travel easily as your carry-on to Paris or your weekend bag for Memorial Day!
- Deandra Cat-Eye Sunglasses– Spring is here and the sun is out! These fabulous mint green cat-eye sunglasses are sure to add some personality to your spring wardrobe!
- Born to Fly Idiom Bangle– I love this multi colored gold plated and enamel bracelet with a great spring message inside!
- All That Glitters Cocktail Ring– A bold white and gold cocktail ring looks great from daytime to night for a fab spring Soiree!
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush– A fun and fruity scent with hints of pink grapefruit and rose! Even the pink bottle topped with flowers would be lovely spring décor!
- All in Good Taste Tea Kettle– There’s nothing quite like relaxing on the back porch or cozied up reading a good book with the perfect cup of tea! The fresh color of this kettle will make your beverage seem extra spring-like.
- Floral Large Spiral Notebook– Jot down everything you need for spring cleaning, your new garden, or your must-have new wardrobe pieces in this beautiful floral notebook!