It’s Black Friday. And I don’t know about you, but I prefer to think of it as “Black and White” Friday! There’s nothing more classic than the color combo of bold and graphic Black and White. So on this, the biggest shopping day of the year, here are my favorite Black and White gifts for all those classic, bold. or dramatic people on your list.
Happy Shopping! xo,
Shop the Story:
1. Artic Infinity Scarf–A splurge for sure, this gorgeous black and white infinity scarf will make the fashionistas in your life warm and stylish in one fell swoop!
2. Elements of Style by Erin Gates–Love Interior Design? Then this is the gift for you. Erin Gates of the popular blog Elements of Style breaks down design in a beautiful, but easy to understand way, by sharing with you the real story of what designing her own home entailed. Gorgeous photos paired her frank and funny writing of the struggles, challenges, and arguments with her hubby that ensued over making her home reflect her personal style will have you entertained while learning to make your home chic, too!
3. Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera–My daughter has one of these adorable instant cameras and it made me nostalgic for my old polaroid from my childhood. Though they come in many colors, this white Fujifilm Instax is so clean and simple, but it will inspire you to see the world in a rainbow of colors and capture it instantly.
4. “WTF” What the Function Weekly Desk Pad–Yep, WTF! What the function, that is! This weekly desk pad helps you bring function and order to your schedule with a bit of cheeky fun. Perfect for the irreverent friends in your life that still want to be organized.
5. Black and White Stripe Charger Plate-I love bringing classic black and white to the dining table. These beautiful chargers will mix well with simple white dinner plates or pops of color to help you have a sophisticated New Year’s dinner or other fun gathering. Gift a set of these to bring timeless style to any occasion for your friends and family.
6. Mongolian Fur Stool–Faux fur continues to be “High Style” and I for one love popping a bit of glamorous fur into my life and my client’s projects. Perfect for a vanity chair or a whimsical living room ottoman, this Mongolian fur stool will say WOW to the design enthusiasts in your life.
7. Polka Dot Kate Spade Watch–You may be looking for the time, but this lovely watch will have you seeing spots! Let Kate Spades’s adorable dotted design help you keep up with the time and with fashion. My daughter has this little number on her list this year.
8. Tory Burch Whipstitch T Scarf-Watch me Whip…Tory Style. This Whipstitch T Scarf is so classic, it will never go out of style.
9. Deco Dot Large Spiral Notebook–Jotting your most important notes and ideas down becomes much more fun when you are inspired by your notebook. This little dotted number will make you want to journal your thoughts and dreams more often and how can that be a bad thing? Perfect in the stocking of those other “dreamers” in your life this year.
10. Kate Spade “Ampersand” Serving Tray If you are obsessed with Typography like so many of us are these days (thanks to Pinterest), then you’ll love this clever and quirky Ampersand Tray by Kate Spade. Give as a gift and your friends will be thrilled “and” some with this lovely surprise.
11. Henri Bendel Large Hanging Weekend Bag (Brown and White)–Ok, so I cheated a bit. This bag isn’t black, it’s chocolate brown and white. But the contrasting stripes are so chic I couldn’t bear to leave them out of this line up. I would love my makeup and toiletries looking handsome in this striped little number.
12. Jonathan Adler Reversible Letter Throw Pillow–Everyone loves adding their identity to their home. This versatile (and reversible) throw pillow from Jonathan Adler helps your friends or loved ones make their mark on their home by adding their initial to their favorite sofa, chair or bed.
13. “Uptown Downtown” Salt and Pepper Shakers–Whether you are an uptown girl or you’re more of the downtown type, these cute salt and peppers will keep you feeling Cosmopolitan at meal times. The perfect gift for your travel-loving friends.
14. Personalized Monogrammed Keychain–A personalized way to keep up with your keys, this trendy monogrammed black acrylic keychain is ideal for the ladies on your list no matter their age. If you have keys, you need this stylish keychain to keep them organized and identified.
15. Bobbi Brown Makeup Brush Collection–New makeup brushes are a luxury to me and something I rarely buy. This beautiful set would make “putting on my face” each day much more fun. So for those fashionistas and glamour girls in your life, gift this gorgeous set of Bobbi Brown brushes and every morning they will start their day feeling beautiful!
16. Diptyque “Baies” Scented Candle–Probably my favorite Diptyque scent (and that’s saying a lot), Baies is a beautiful mix of Rose and Black Currant. It appeals to all genders and is perfect year-round, but especially fitting in Winter and into Spring.
17. Tory Burch T-Tile Beach Towel–Tory and I share our first inital, and she puts it all over her creations. So I love anything that Tory designs. But I think this chic beach towel happens to be an extra fun and sophisticated gift and will suit you or your loved ones to a “T” whether your name starts with one or not.