Happy Sunday, Friends! It’s time for another gift guide and today I’m bringing you a few of my favorite things in perfect Tobi style.
Yes, those of you who read my blog regularly know all about my style: Bright, Bold, and Tailored. So I think it’s only fitting that I create a gift guide with some of my favorite things that align with my love of color, pattern and classic design motifs. Any one of these gorgeous things would be a perfect gift in my opinion, so Santa if you’re listening…(wink, wink)!
And may your Holiday Season be Merry and Bright, Bold and Tailored!
- J. Crew “Double-cloth” Day Coat–This classic wool coat is tailored and feminine and oh so flattering. Lined with Thinsulate this beauty will keep you warm while you are looking great!
- Smeg 2-slice Blue Toaster–Who wouldn’t want Toast for Breakfast if you owned this Icy Blue little number? It just happens to be the perfect color for my soon to be completed Kitchen remodel. Maybe I should put this on my list!
- Greenwich Grove Teapot–Chamomile is my favorite flavor of Tea and it would be so much sweeter if poured from this gorgeous green Teapot. If you have Tea-drinkers in your life, I bet they would love this cutie wrapped and under the Tree this year.
- New York “Metro” Watch–This colorful time piece from Kate Spade will keep you punctual and peppy with pops of color on the hour. A fun surprise for the color-lovers on your list!
- Essie Polish Blues–I don’t have the Christmas Blues but I certainly could stand some Essie Blues this year. I think this is the ideal stocking stuffer for those adventurous enough to paint the town and their toes Blue this holiday.
- Off We Go Luggage Tag–For those World-travelers in your life, this gorgeous green luggage tag will help their bags stand out from the crowd as they travel the globe.
- Ralph Lauren Bed Blanket–Ralph has a way of making everything stylish, especially the bed. I can just see this gorgeous yellow blanket peeking out from under the duvet for a pop of unexpected fun! So for those who want to stay warm and colorful all at once, this is a perfectly pretty present for them.
- Emily Ley “Simplified” Daily Planner–This colorful daily planner promises to bring Joy and Simplicity to your life all year long. So for you or anyone you love who wants to stay organized and simple next year, this is a great gift to get them started.
- Cedar and Roses Painting–This beautiful oil on canvas painting is by Joanna Posey for Serena and Lily. Maybe it speaks to me because of it’s palette or maybe because Joanna studied Painting at my Alma Matter, either way, I love it and I think those bright, bold and tailored people in your life will love it too.
- Brass Elephant Box–My daughter has a thing for Elephants and cast in solid Brass, this charming box by Jonathan Adler makes me have a thing for them too. Gift this polished pretty to the animal-lovers on your list and they will have a perfect perch for their beautiful baubles and tiny trinkets.
- Worthington Chair–Yes, Kate Spade launched a furniture line and yes it’s magnificent. As if the design of the Worthington Chair wasn’t lovely enough, in this Grass Green upholstery, it’s to die for. So if you want your loved ones to swoon over their Christmas gift, buy them this stunning chair or a set of them. (Honey, are you listening?)
- Greek Key Zebra Mug–Sugar? Creamer? Greek key? I will take my coffee with all three if it’s served in this fun and graphic zebra mug. In bright yellow and black, this would help my coffee give me an extra jolt in the morning. Any greek-key fanatics in your life? Then this is the gift for them.
- Tory Burch in Color Book–Inspirational, Aspirational and Beautiful. This Tory Burch book depicts a life well-lived in gorgeous full-color photos and it’s pretty as an accessory on your coffee table too! Let this book do double duty in the life of a design or fashion enthusiast that you love.
- Big Book of the Hamptons–This beautiful and bright book celebrates the Mystique and the Glamour of the Worlds’ most iconic and extravagant neighborhoods. Get a peek into the homes and gardens (including secret retreats and vast estates) in the Hamptons with this beautiful book. This makes for a fabulous hostess gift or a special treat for the person who has everything.
- Gabba Goods wired-control Selfie Stick–Taking the perfect Selfie just got easier with this remote-controlled selfie stick. Now you and your Instagram-crazed family and friends can get the perfect selfie every time. This cutie definitely fits perfectly in stockings and also fits both iPhones and Androids. Plus it comes in Black, Pink and this Cool Blue.