It’s the time of year when I love to entertain! Those crisp fall nights make me want to create delicious dinners for friends, or invite family over to bake seasonal cookies. And it will be the holidays before you know it, when I will head out to the houses of friends and family for fun events!
Just like any self-respecting Southern girl, I know better than to show up at someone else’s house without taking a fun little “thank you” along with me. So here are some of my favorite gifts to give the generous hosts and hostesses in my life!
Happy shopping (and giving)!
- Monogram Glass Coasters– Thank your hostess with a personalized set of coasters to add to her coffee table.
- ‘Potluck’ Casserole Tote– We have all brought a dish to a party and struggled with the car ride over. This insulated tote has a spacious main compartment for your dish and an extra compartment for any utensils, plates, or extras your might be carrying, making this the perfect “thank you” gift!
- Celery Thyme Dining Room Candle– Candles are always an easy grab-and-go gift when you are on the run. This amazing celery thyme scent from Lafco has been one of my favorites for years!
- Copper Measuring Spoon Set– A simple and thoughtful addition to any kitchen, your hostess can add these to her kitchen decor or use them to bake a dish for the next party.
- ‘Emory’ Tea Towels– Tea towels are a beautiful and colorful “thank you” gift that can easily be personalized with a monogram!
- Silver Street Off We Go! Key Ring– She will always remember her sweet and thoughtful friend every time she pulls out her keys on this beautiful silver key chain.
- Poppy Fuchsia Folded Notes Boxed Set– Bright, bold, and beautiful, these patterned notecards are great for a quick note to a friend!
- ‘Crescendo’ Bourgogne Glasses– A set of 4 wine glasses will give your hostess something to enjoy after the party is over.
- Deluxe Round Enamel Cast Iron Trivet– This beautiful trivet will elevate hot foods to protect the counter surface so your host can continue to serve his famous spinach dip.
- UGG Snow Creek Throw– A cozy throw is great for snuggling up after the guests are gone! Let your friend know how much you appreciate her with this thoughtful gift.
- ‘All in Good Taste’ Tea Kettle– A lovely turquoise tea kettle will be much needed for warm tea on the cool fall and winter days ahead.
- Teak 2-Piece Salad Serving Set– A table is not complete without a beautiful serving set. This pair of teak and blue salad servers will add warmth and color to your hostess’ next party’s decor!
- “Neiman Marcus Cooks” Cookbook– Is your hostess a fearless chef? Give her this amazing cookbook filled with new recipes to try for the next dinner party.
- Ceramic Cheese Markers Set– Does your host love fine wines and cheeses? A set of ceramic cheese markers will make serving and tasting new cheeses beautiful and easy to identify!
- Kate Spade New York Dipped Notebook– Parties require lots of planning, so your hostess will appreciate this cute, personalized notebook to keep all of her notes together!
- Wine Barrel Lazy Susan, Personalized– A personalized lazy Susan made from wine barrel wood is a great gift for the hostess who has everything!