Still contemplating Mastermind this year?
Well, you may have missed our first telecall yesterday, but it’s not too late to sign up for this year’s 2012 Mastermind course and get all 12 monthly telecalls including a recording of yesterday’s call to keep your business growing all year long!
On this first call, we talked about Getting Published! We shared with our members the steps to get on the pages of your dream magazine. Believe me, this is a call you don’t want to miss out on!
Some important topics of this first Q & A call included:
- How to submit your work: This is for those of you that know you have great work, but don’t know what to do next. Should you mail it? Email? Do you need to call first?
- Who to contact: How do you even find the right contact person at the magazines? Can you go straight to the editor-in-chief? Should you contact someone else?
- How to get their attention: Do you want to learn some exciting ways to stand out among a sea of admissions?
- Using social media to further your cause: You are using social media, but do you really have a strategic plan in place to help you get published?
- Building a relationship with key editors and media contacts: Relationships are so important. But how do you even start this?
- Creating your pitch: You have a great design, but why would they pick you? What is your hook? What will set you apart? There are so many great designers out there with great stories. Why you??
All of these exciting tips come from my own experience and success in getting published locally, regionally, nationally and in the online world. In this great call I share with you my tips for getting these results for yourself!
Next, Join us for a Dynamic First Session surrounded by a talented group of your peers!
Next week we will take off on our first session on-site at my studio in Little Rock. Wednesday, February 1, 2012 will kick off our brand new year of masterminding with a bang! Not only will we show you our Southern Hospitality, we will help you take your design business to the next level.
Our first topic: Gaining exposure, Casting a bigger net, and Building your list to reach more Ideal Clients and become more Profitable.
We hear over and over again from Mastermind Members and designers everywhere, that their biggest hurdle is finding and contacting all those ideal clients out there that could make their business as profitable as they dream it can be!
So in your first on-site session for Mastermind 2012, we will tackle this hot-button issue through discussions about:
- Building your list of key contacts: Who is on your list and what message are you sending them? Are they even the right person for your list?
- How to make the most of your print advertising: Print advertising can be very expensive. Does it even pay off? Are you monitoring what your ROI is? Are you targeting the right audience? What’s in your ad that will equal cash in your pocket?
- Lead captures: Are you doing everything you can to capture leads on all of your sites and through all of your events? Are you leaving people hanging with no way to remember who you are? Think of all of the people you come into contact with every day, month, year…do you walk away with their contact information so they can be added to your “list”?
- Making sure when an opportunity calls, you are ready!!: So now you have been published and the spotlight is on you. Is your site up to par? Do you know how to take advantage of this great publicity and turn it into clients, which equals cash flow? You have been asked to speak- do you have a presentation together? Do you know how to capture your audience to grow them into a customer/client on the spot? Do you have products or services to sell during your talk so you don’t leave the venue without cash in hand?
- Ins and outs of creating an editorial calendar to keep the “conversation” going about you online and in print all year long!: Are you just creating a generic editorial calendar to ensure you have some kind of post on your blog every day? Well, not all blog posts are created equal. Does it have a purpose? Does your entire year work together to get a consistent message across to your readers? Do you have a plan in place to turn those readers into clients?
- Landing key speaking engagements and putting together your message or “stump speech”: If you aren’t speaking, you need to be. Having some speaking engagements under your belt gains you major credibility and exposure. How do you go about getting these and how do you know what to talk about??
- You have your list, now what are you selling: Defining your services- Is your “list” full of vendors that you can’t sell anything to? Or designers when it should be potential clients? If it is designers, can you create a product or service that would benefit them? Have you studied the market to see what products and services clients demand and adjusted your list of services accordingly?
- Applying the 10 X ‘s rule to your marketing efforts this year: Just when you think you are doing all you can, we will push your way of thinking. Tweeting 5 times a day? Try 50 and see the results!
Plus, We have an exciting surprise for you…
And as a bonus in this first session, special guest Diane Carroll will join our group for a presentation on getting published–all from the magazine editors’ perspective. Diane is currently the editor-in-chief of AT HOME in Arkansas and was previously an editor for Metropolitan Home, House Beautiful, Better Homes and Gardens and Traditional Home, to name a few. If you have been wondering about what magazines are looking for–look no further. Diane will give you a behind-the-scenes picture of exactly what they are looking for!!
But wait there’s more (No, not a set of Ginsu Knives)…
And as a special added bonus, you will get a copy of my exclusive, PROVEN, year-long road map for gaining key placement in print media, online media and public events! This road-map will tell you exactly what you need to know about what you should be doing this year to gain the most exposure! It worked for me, let it work for you!!
To sign up today, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t delay- limited spots available!!!
And that’s not all!!!!
And we’ve only talked about the first call and first session. There is SO much more in store for our Mastermind 2012 Members. See the list of topics we will cover here.
Once you sign up, you will receive instant access to the first telecall and all the details for joining us in Little Rock next week.
So get the results our 2011 Mastermind Members received…
Heather Blue Harkovich Austin, Texas
“Tobi Fairley & Associates helped me immensely this past year. I’ve gone from being unhappy with my business and processes to now having more confidence, enjoying my projects, getting great “magazine worthy” full-room jobs and, most importantly, increasing my profits. I am excited about the prospects for 2012.
Many thanks – I am blessed to have been given the opportunity to work with you and I’m excited to have signed up for 2012!”
Liz Carroll Wilmington, North Carolina
“Tobi, thanks for all your help with my business this year! Through your mastermind course, I was able to grow my business 300% in 12 months based on gross and net revenue! I can’t thank you enough. And look forward to increasing my profits another 300% with you in 2012!”
Now are you ready to make your business a big success?
At less than $1000 per month, an investment with Tobi Fairley and Associates will be the best money you have ever spent. If you want to grow your business in 2012, you can’t afford not to invest in my Tobi Fairley and Associates Mastermind program today.
We can’t wait to work with you to grow your businesses in 2012! Email Brooke@tobifairley.com today to reserve your spot. Can’t pay it all at once, most people can’t? Ask us about our 3-pay option.
So go ahead, take that leap with us to an exciting and profitable 2012!