Well my One Kings Lane Tastemaker Tag Sale will be closing in the morning. That means you have just a few more hours to take advantage of the great deals on some of my favorite products.
Here are my selections of favorite from the pieces that are left. Hurry over to purchase your favorites before it’s too late…
If you love neutrals, here are some great pieces that might be perfect for you…
1. Shine Home Floor Lamp with Chocolate Shade. I love the Octagonal shape of this gorgeous and glamorous lamp!
2. Dransfield and Ross Chocolate Pillows. I just used these very pillows in a photoshoot with At Home in Arkansas that you will see in September. I think they have such an organic look to them and they pair great with other geometric pillows too!
3. Thomas O’Brien Rug by Safavieh. This is a steal of a deal on this AMAZING quailty rug by Thomas.
4. The Samantha Chair from Hickory Chair would be great at a desk, in a bedroom, or as a pull-up accent chair in a living space. So versatile in style, you could also recover the seat if orange isn’t your cup of tea.
5. You know I love these Trowbridge prints. I have a whole collection of them over my family room sofa as seen in May’s issue of Traditional Home.
More into Gray than Brown? Then these rugs are the ones you will want to check out. The Pal and Smith rug on the left is right on trend with it’s Gray and Yellow palette. If you need to be more low-key, then try the Charcoal Tamarian Rug. With such a subtle pattern, it’s almost like a solid but with that little punch of interest in the design. There is almost no place this rug won’t work.
Where are all my green-lovers out there? Well if I had a spot for either of these items, they wouldn’t even be in the sale. Especially that Cindy Chest!! If you like green, even just a little pop of it, either of these gorgeous pieces will do the trick.
I know Armoires aren’t as popular as they used to be. But sometimes they are just the right thing for a room.
1. I love the Thomas O’Brien for Hickory Chair Armoire in White. The hardware has “killer” contemporary style. And the great thing about this piece is the top “box” comes off in case your ceilings are lower or to get it up the stairs. And you can even use the box as a storage component, a low console under a TV, or a storage bench that you can put a cushion on. What a great 2 for 1 buy, right?
2. This ribbed Hickory Chair open armoire is fabulous for many reasons. I mainly like it because the center shelf comes out and it holds a flat screen TV. And that top shelf can be perfect for speakers or accessories. I love when I have the TV looking swanky without having to put it out of site and this cabinet does just that.
3. This black wood bar with leather insets will help you look cool while serving your guests their favorite beverages. The top door folds door to reveal the storage area for your spirits and barware.
Looking for lighting? Well most of it’s gone from the sale, but here are 3 peices that I love and I think you will too.
1. This Barbara Cosgrove urn lamp has great texture but with that sleek painted chocolate drum shade. This would be perfect in a rustic or traditional home to bridge the gap between sleek and classic. And it might just bring that perfect amount of texture into a more contemporary space.
2. Chandelier anyone? If you are building a home, or looking to update a 2 story stairwell or room in your home, this Currey and Company fixture would do the trick. And when else can you get such a large chandelier at such a great price.
3. For all you beach-loving peeps out there, how about this great coral lamp from Palecek. Makes me wish I had a beach house and that raffia shade is fantastic!
Each of these consoles are “go-to” items for me when designing a space.
1. I love the metal finishes on this star console from Hickory Chair (top left). The top has a painted mini starburst pattern all over it for added glam.
2. The Edward console (bottom left) is truly my favorite and most versatile sofa table ever. I have used this so many times I can’t even count and I usually tuck a pair of stools or x-benches underneath for added seating in a room. This is a MUST BUY item in my opinion.
3. The sexy curves of this console from Yorkshire House makes a traditional peice unique and fun. I think it could go from classic to contemporary so it is perfect for many types of decor.
A few more pieces of upholstery are left in the sale that I think are worth mentioning.
1. I have told you so many times of my love of Barclay Butera’s Hyland wing chair. I have this very chair (a pair of them) in my living room in a great green geometric. Aren’t those legs great? And this is one of the most comfy wing chairs you will ever sit in.
2. This pair of klismos chairs from my Richmond showhouse would take a color-lover like me to embrace. But don’t forget that you can paint them in a neutral and throw on a great fabric for a whole different look!
3. This scrolled arm chaise is the epitome of glamour. I get a total Dorothy Draper vibe with it which if you know me, you know I am crazy for. This would look great in front of a window, floating in a large room opposite a sofa, or at the foot of a bed. The possibilities are endless really!
You all heard me loud and clear in one of yesterday’s posts, when I touted all the series of artwork in my sale. This is the only one left, but don’t discount it just because it is last. I received a million compliements from my aqua and orange color palette in a Traditional Home feature last Fall. This series could be the first step in recreating that look!
A great cocktail table is hard to find, but I found these four and they are still available for you to purchase in my sale.
1. This long and narrow Hickory Chair piece (top left) is great when your living space doesn’t have a lot of room. And it does double-duty as a storage piece with the sliding leaves on top.
2. Oh how I love Bamboo (top right). This great cocktail table has SO much style and is a great buy for less than $700. It’s Hickory chair for goodness sakes….what a deal!
3. Fun and contemporary, this wood and chrome “x” base table will add tons of interest to your space. Be different! Skip the X-benches and go for an x-coffee table.
4. One of my VERY favorite cocktail tables, this long and glorious fretwork table from Henredon is one of my favorites I’ve seen in a while. And when is channeling a bit of Chinese Chippendale a bad thing?
Any of these pieces excite you? Then run over to the sale and make a purchase. I hand-selected each of these pieces knowing that they would make for great design, so I know you will be happy to call them yours! And this isn’t everything. There are still a few more great pieces that you might want to see. And won’t it be fun when that One Kings Lane package arrives at your door?
Happy Shopping! And another shout-out to all of you from across America that have purchased from my sale so far. I am truly grateful for your business and One Kings Lane thanks you too!