10. This cute John Beck chalkboard pendant is from Green Depot and comes in 3 great sizes.
9. For your mod nursery or any hip spot in your home, this adorable modern rocker from Ducduc is sure to make a sustainable statement.
8. You would never know that any of these fabulous fabrics from Mod Green Pod are earth-friendly. Maybe it’s because they are so big on style!
7. This curvy headboard from Vivaterra is made from reclaimed wood and finished with eco-friendly stain and wax. It’s gorgeous just the way it is or could be super fun painted a bright color (with low VOC paint of course!)
6. I love all the bold wallpaper designs from Given Campbell. Who knew you could be so chic and so responsible all at the same time?
5. I’m a sucker for an x-bench and this one from ducduc happens to be sustainable. I’ll take 2 please!
4. With their “Natural Lee” construction, all the stylish pieces from Lee Industries are good for the earth. I happen to think this apartment sofa has great lines too.
3. I love a little David Hicks inspired fabric and these striking pillows from Inhabit Living marry the Hicks style with an earth friendly production. The result…a pillow that looks good and makes you feel great!
2. This curvy cocktail table made of Adler wood is from Lorts furniture, a member of the sustainable furniture council. Green never looked so good, and gray looks pretty great too!
1. “Responsible” manufacturing is the philosphy of Angela Adams and her all-wool rugs. This beauty is from her new flat weave collection.
Happy Sustainable Shopping! Don’t forget to carry your re-usable shopping bag!!