This week Design Camp is all about my favorite thing…Fabrics!!!! I love the pattern, the color, and the texture that gorgeous fabrics bring to a room. So In honor of this week of textile love, I am bringing you a much needed return to my Tobi’s Top Ten list. Today, my Top Ten Current Fabric Favorites. Here we go!
9. William Yeoward’s Aranjasa stripe. This handsome fabric is versatile and durable!
8. Nesting Shells by Of the Young and the Restless. I love the fresh take on the coral motif and the coral color for that matter!
7. Designers Guild’s Bridgeport stripe in Aqua brings the feeling of sand and sea.
6. Schumacher’s Nanjing in Jade. Always a sucker for green, this yummy shade of jade makes the Pagoda Toile fresh and new.
5. Rubie Green’s Marilyn is still holding strong as one of my favorites. I even used it in my own home.
4. Amanda Nisbet’s Chip 2 in color Tutti Frutti is the perfect mini print and comes in lots of delicious sherbert shades.
2. Rose Cumming Kimble in Charcoal is the best of the old and the new. I am dying to use this one somewhere soon!
1. Michael Devine’s new Chantal in chocolate is hot off the presses and tops off my favorites. Adorable and chic all at the same time, this little beauty will likely show up in several of my projects soon!
And for all of you inspired by this post to run out an create a gorgeous inspiration board based on these fabulous fabrics, you still have time to enter my Inspiration Board contest. I have extended the deadline for entries through Friday, July 30th. One lucky winner will win a free tuition to a future Tobi Fairley Design Camp (a $500 value). And later this week, I will be bringing you our favorite Inspiration Boards created by my design campers so you can vote for your favorite. Stay tuned and be ready to be inspired!
Happy Camping! xoxo, Tobi